Business Identity + UI/UX Design + Website + Motion Graphics
``Due to confidentiality, prototypes are upon request``
WHO IS QUAD INFOTECH?
QUAD Infotech is a software development company for the Steel Factories across North America.
MY MISSION = DESIGNING FOR THE FUTURE
As a full time Graphic and Ui/Ux Designer for QUAD, I am given the objectives to:
• Study the original software designs that were built back in the late 90’s
• Create user-friendly applications with the latest design trends, consumer psychology, techniques and user flow experience
• Making sure all designs can be adapted from tablet to desktop
• Creating working prototypes for user-testing and demonstrations
• Simplifying each application based on complex data processes and requirements
• Reviewing and finalizing with developers all visuals and user-flows before sending to clients.
• Redesigning the company website and any visual presentations of the company via web and print, using graphic design techniques and tools
I am continuously working on improving my thought process, but in summary I rigorously apply the following steps to my design work:
• Study and research the current software through collaboration with business analysists and developers to assess what design techniques and consumer psychology are most appropriate to apply
• Identify the main functionality and goals of each software/tool for its end users
• Research competition if needed, to see their pros and cons
• Undertake data analysis and make efforts to simplify as much as possible
• Research the latest trends and best practices, and study iOS and Android Human Interface Guidelines that are related to any given project
• Ask relevant, informed, and inquisitive questions with the aim to address gaps and build the most appropriate solution
• Ensure collaboration and consultation with the relevant parties to drive solutions
• Collect lessons learned from each project to assist with improving results for future projects
• Supervise all visuals and user-flows after development